Scholarship Match Program Opportunity
- 2014 Annual Report
- College at a Glance
- Our Award Winning Teachers
- Student Section
- Development Report and Donor Recognition
- Department Websites
- Program Websites
- Center Websites
The College of Social and Behavioral Science is the largest college at the University of Utah, graduating over 1400 undergraduates and 220 graduate students this year. To address the significant financial barrier of undergraduate students' timely completion, an anonymous donor has made available to the University of Utah a challenge grant for scholarships that address three critical areas: achievement, access, and completion. Matching funds of up to $100,000 per college are available for undergraduate scholarships. Funds will be matched dollar for dollar with a minimum of $250 up to a maximum of $5000 per donor. If this opportunity interests you, it would be an ideal way to double the amount of the gift you give. This is a wonderful opportunity to assist our students.
You can give by sending a check made out to the University of Utah, with the memo line indicating one of the three critical scholarship match areas (achievement, access, and completion) to: Rob Hunsaker, Director of Development, College of Social and Behavioral Science, 260 S. Central Campus Drive, OSH Rm 205, SLC, UT 84112 or by visiting any of the following areas that you wish to give to:
- Access: Geared towards students who may not have the academic achievement, but who are in need of support.
- Achievement: Geared toward students with outstanding academic achievement who were not awarded college scholarships.
- Completion: Geared toward returning students wanting to complete their degrees.
- Area of greatest need: Geared toward where students have the greatest need.
We thank you on behalf of our students for contributing to this important source of scholarship support.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Rob Hunsaker at 801.585.9200.