We are excited to be moving to the new Gardner Commons Building. This move will take place during the end of July and beginning of August. Gardner Commons will be home to the new CSBS Student Success Center. This center will serve has a hub for undergraduate academic advising for the college's majors.
Advisors will make every effort to meet student needs while we are moving. Response times may be slow and we ask for your patience.
The majors most impacted by the move are:
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- Health, Society & Policy
- Political Science
To better serve you while we are moving, we recommend the following:
- If possible, schedule your appointments before July 23rd.
- Please know that until we are able to occupy Gardner Commons, advisors will utilize open computer labs for advising appointments. It is recommended students make sure to double check the location of their appointments because appointments will take place in various computer labs on campus.
- Please note that advisors may not have immediate access to their office phones. Therefore, emailing will be the best way to reach your advisor during the move.
- If you find you need to contact your advisor right away, it is recommended that you write "urgent" in the subject line when emailing your advisor.
We look forward to providing you with quality academic advising experiences in the new CSBS Student Success Center. Feel free to contact Bobbi Davis, Director of Students Services, with questions you may have about the move to Gardner Commons firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! Internship Advising
While the Internship Coordinator may have Honors and CSBS specific internship opportunities available for application, the Internship Coordinator cannot place students in specific positions. Instead, the student and Internship Coordinator work together to ensure students are submitting quality applications to relevant and exciting internship opportunities.
Fill out a student interest form and book an appointment.
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences and the Honors College have partnered to provide students the opportunity to work one-on-one with an Internship Coordinator. The Internship Coordinator can work with students to identify internships suited to personal preferences and interests or program requirements. Together, students and the Internship Coordinator will develop a timeline of collaboration, which could include any of the following services:
- Internship and interest exploration
- Internship search assistance
- Resume and cover letter review and workshop
- Application review
- Interview skills development and mock interviews
- Pre-, during-, and post-internship support
Please click on the individual buttons to set up advising appointments.
Advising Hours: Email Kate to schedule a virtual advising appointment
The Psychology Advising Center assists current and prospective undergraduate students
by appointment on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. The advisors have walk-in hours
on Monday from 9 AM - 3:30 PM.
*Please be aware that walk-ins are first-come, first-serve and are structured for short questions/appointments.
CSBS Office of Advising, Outreach & Inclusion
Address: 2010 Annex
Address: Fort Douglas
Address: 108 NS